Water PurificationFor Immediate Plumbing Service For Your Business Or Home, Call (714) 381-9517 Now!
Water Purifier & the Benefits
Water is an essential part of everyone’s life. Not only do we consume it through drinking and in cooking but also use it for cleaning, washing, bathing, and heating purposes as well. Although the municipal authorities oversee and ensure the disinfection of water coming to your homes using chlorine and ammonia, there are other contaminants that can still find their way into your homes through tap water. The EPA lists around 91 contaminants, yet there are still those that can escape detection or removal and continue to affect our lives every day.
The contaminants that might be found in your tap water could include substances like chlorine, copper, sulfate, nitrates, pesticides, herbicides, arsenic, industrial solvents, and trihalomethane, a chemical known for causing colon and bladder cancer in large concentrations. Municipal authorities were not designed to rid your H2O of synthetic organic chemicals or toxic heavy metals like lead.
Studies show that over 95% of all residential H2O supplies in the US contain contaminants. Although most contaminants pose no serious risks to your health, there are other effects you need to be aware of that can signify something being wrong with your water.
Hard water is a pain in your life you may have but may not even be aware of. Water is considered as hard when it contains calcium and magnesium in high concentrations. Symptoms that indicate your supply may be bringing in hard water into your home are those you might have already noticed in your life but chosen to ignore as being normal.
- Ever noticed a slight milky haze covering your drinking glasses that won’t wash away? That is a sign of hard water.
- Whitish scaly deposits on your faucets, shower doors, and tea kettle, etc. You might be used to these by now. They’re only indicating hard water conditions at your home.
- Internal and increased damage to pipes, faucets, heaters, etc.
- If you think you’re using up more detergent than should be required, then that could be it too. Hard water requires increased detergent use to clean your clothes.
- Color fading and shortened fabric life.
- Dry skin and dull hair.
Acidic water means that it is not what you want to be put down into your body. Acidic H2O can contain traces of toxins like mercury which you could be absorbed in tiny amounts without even being aware. Signs that could indicate acidic H2O include.
- If you’re noticing blue stains on copper fixtures or the pipes at the place of your residence that is indicative of acidic water.
- Blue or green stains in tubs or basins
- A sharp smell, usually of chlorine at the tap.
Water that has not been properly cleaned and filtered before entering your home can cause the above-mentioned damages to your pipes and appliances and even be the cause of health issues in the long term. The solution? H2O purification and filtration at your place of residence.
- Whole House Watering Filtration. Whole house filtration brings you pure water, clean of harmful substances, and ideal for cooking, washing, and drinking, through all the taps and faucets in your house.
- Single Source Watering Filtration. If most of your drinkable H2O comes from a single tap source, then water filtration at just one point in your house is a more practical and affordable alternative.
- Chemical Remediation. Chemical remediation rids you and your house of the ill effects of chemical and industrial pollutants in your water.
Why You Need It
Purification is beneficial to both you and your environment. It promotes a healthier lifestyle for you while prolonging the life of your appliances, pipes, heaters. It is a much better alternative to using bottled water, and less costly too. A family of 4 is estimated at using over 3000 bottles of water a year. Even with the strongest recycling programs and techniques, this still has an adverse effect on the environment. These same h2O bottles can leech harmful chemicals into your water when exposed to high temperatures during shipping.
Contact Us Now
Looking to adopt the greener and healthier alternative to drinkable water at your home? Or maybe just looking to reduce the adverse effects impure water can have on your appliances and plumbing? Contact us now for a quality consultation and plumbing services in the matter. We will conduct a watering test and then inform you whether and not, and what kind of watering filtration solution should be installed in your home. You can trust us to provide the solution for all your water problems. Return to the Homepage here.
WordPress is an award-winning web software, used by millions of webmasters worldwide for building their website or blog. SiteGround is proud to host this particular WordPress installation and provide users with multiple resources to facilitate the management of their...